A Tip on How to Clean Hard Water in Bathrooms
Having a hard time cleaning the bathroom with hard water deposits? We have a solution for you!
We’ve heard from many of our cleaning professionals about the struggle of handling hard water marks, and nothing seems to work.
We received an amazing tip from Sydney, one of our AMAZING cleaning professionals, and wanted to pass it along. With this solution, we can confidently say, it will work with the hardest marks (no pun intended).
What you’ll need:
- Bounce dryer sheets
- Ziplock bag or container
- Glass cleaner
- Put dryer sheets in a ziploc bag or container.
- Pour enough white vinegar to soak them without squeezing the extra liquid out
- Take them out, and use a circular motion over the hard water spots on the glass until all surfaces have been covered.
- Spray glass cleaner on the glass
- Wipe it down with a microfibre cloth.
- Repeat this process until the hard water marks are gone!